Due to space limitations the Joliet Park District can only accept applications for FOOD VENDORS and SPONSORS.
To apply for consideration as a FOOD VENDOR complete the Taste of Joliet Food Vendor Agreement 2023.
Important Details and Deadlines
- Send your completed application AND deposit check to the Joliet Park District by March 3, 2023 to receive discounted vendor rates. Applications received after March 3rd will be subject to the regular 2023 vendor rates as outlined on page 8 of the vendor agreement. Please note your deposit check must accompany your application in order to consider the application complete.
- Due to the rubber track and artificial turf in Joliet Memorial Stadium no vehicles will be allowed to enter the stadium. All set up and clean up must be done on foot or with a cart.
- All vendors must conduct business within the 10′ x 10′, 10′ x 20′ or 10′ x 30′ tent space provided by the Joliet Park District as outlined in the vendor agreement. Vendor pop up tents will not be allowed – no exceptions.
- Final vendor locations will be assigned based on size and electricity requirements. The placement map will be distributed at the Food Vendor Meeting on June 7, 2023.
- Vendor-festival has a representative onsite for inspection by the Will County Health Department on Friday morning, June 23.
- Download and complete Taste of Joliet Food Vendor Application Agreement 2023. Mail as instructed. Expectations and fee structure is outlined in detail in the agreement.
- Deadline for early rate is March 3, 2023.
- Deadline for ALL applicants is March 24, 2023.
- As always, vendors will be selected based on application receipt date, originality/variety of menu items, space requirements, etc. Exclusivity with regard to menu items is not promised; however, for the benefit of the vendors and the event, we strive to provide a variety of selections for Taste of Joliet patrons.
- Selected vendors will be notified by email no later than April 7, 2023
- If an application is accepted and a vendor chooses not to participate, the deposit is non-refundable after May 1, 2023.
- Final Fees and Certificate of Insurance is due by May 26, 2023 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Mandatory meeting for all selected vendors will be held on June 7, 2023 at 1pm at the Joliet Park District.
- Once approved, all vendors must apply for a Temporary Food Permit with the Will County Health Department.